User Tag List

Page 3267 of 3277 FirstFirst ... 2267276731673217325732653266326732683269 ... LastLast
Results 32,661 to 32,670 of 32762

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Conceited enough to believe that your interminable impasse with NQ is of benefit to anyone.
    I see.

On here...probably not. I mean, there's only about 5 of us yelling at each other these days.
    I don't like to see his nonsense go unchallenged but would concede that I do just quite like wasting time while I'm supposed to be working. It's this or YouTube.

On FB I like to think I'm fighting the good fight against bullshit. I don't have "an audience", I'm not an influencer. I secretly think I should be, the world apparently disagrees. But my comments are public, maybe some of the things I write help some people. Maybe not. But it can't do any harm.

You know my argumentative style I’m an arrogant prick.
    I'd never noticed that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm just a bit bemused that you don't care whether you're understood or why you would post anything on a discussion forum if you're not interested in what anyone else thinks. You know what these places are for, right?
    And I don't believe any effort is needed to communicate clearly - you're not talking to actual children here.
    Slight diversion - I had an interview some years back. Didn't get it. One of the questions was "how would you explain your job to a 10 year old". I thought that was a great question. It really does make you think about how to explain things in simple ways, it was a good test of communication skills.
    The point of that interview is that if you can’t explain what you to do to someone who would have no greater than a child’s understanding, you don’t know what it is you do.

It’s quite simple if I am consciously having to think should I use that word because people might not understand, that’s putting in effort that I don’t want to have to be bothered with when this place is largely escapism and for the benefit of my own amusement. Being an Arsenal fan doesn’t require me to converse with other Arsenal fans, in the main no I am not that interested in what you think of my opinions, and I’m only interested in the opinions of others if I find them curious or bizarre. If people say things on here I agree with, I’m less inclined to reply full stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Floccinauccinihilipilification.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see.

On here...probably not. I mean, there's only about 5 of us yelling at each other these days.
    I don't like to see his nonsense go unchallenged but would concede that I do just quite like wasting time while I'm supposed to be working. It's this or YouTube.

On FB I like to think I'm fighting the good fight against bullshit. I don't have "an audience", I'm not an influencer. I secretly think I should be, the world apparently disagrees. But my comments are public, maybe some of the things I write help some people. Maybe not. But it can't do any harm.

I'd never noticed that

I have zero interest in being an influencer, I largely write down my opinions because I happen to enjoy writing. It’s never once occurred to me to care if people agree with me or not, and largely I only tend to become annoyed if I feel people are attributing my opinions/beliefs to another set of opinions/beliefs that I don’t hold.

But that’s where in the lack of understanding lies….you want to reach people. I enjoy writing what I think for its own sake

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    I actually do know what that means
    Probably because I used to like stuff like this - longest words, Guinness Book of Records and all that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Is that 20 or 30mg daily that you take?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being an Arsenal fan doesn’t require me to talk to other Arsenal fans.
    Fixed your post.
    No need to them me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed your post.
    No need to them me.

Did you get hoist by your own predictive text?

No need to them me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get hoist by your own predictive text?

No need to them me?
    Bugger
    No, I'm using a laptop - no predictive text round here. I just can't write proper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that 20 or 30mg daily that you take?
    10 at the moment, still in the process of getting a diagnosis so my fiancée is sharing some of her top up meds with me until I can get my own prescription.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting