Page 3272 of 3272 FirstFirst ... 22722772317232223262327032713272
Results 32,711 to 32,713 of 32713

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I have literally no idea why anyone things it's socially acceptable to be blaring out music, playing games with the sound on or watching videos at full volume on trains. It does seem to be becoming more of a thing. If I had a gun and was able to use it with impunity then there would be a lot of dead commuters.
    I have a pathological hatred of those tinny phone speakers - it's so effing antisocial when people play media or have conversations using them - it literally sends my anger levels from 0 to 11 instantly

I'm fully behind being able to shoot them with impunity

And what about those phone things in cars where they have it so f*****g loud you can hear it miles away - do people have no sense of how f*****g noisy it is?

and don't start me on leaf blowers...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    and don't start me on leaf blowers...
    That one is a bit random
    I mean, they are noisy but people are using them to actually do something.
    People playing stuff loudly on public transport are just being inconsiderate pricks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cy94zdd0nxlt

On Christmas Day 1989 in Romania, a radio announcer jubilantly told the people of that country “the Antichrist is dead” - in relation to Nicolae Ceaucescu executed along with his wife.

I express that sentiment again now. Yahya Sinwar was the scourge of the Palestinian people…a man responsible both directly and indirectly for more Palestinian deaths than any other individual. His death is a deliverance, it’s too early to say for sure but it may well usher in the end of the Gazan war (and I genuinely hope it’s the last one). My support of Israel has nothing to do with dislike for Palestinians and everything to do with solidarity with the Jews. The west in its myopic stupidity has allowed this conflict to go on for decades and decades, by never allowing Israel to do what was necessary to defeat the PLO and now Hamas.
    I’m not going to pretend that it’s all one sided, the settlers represent that it’s definitely not just one side who make claim to the real estate from the river to the sea, the Palestinians must have their own state eventually…but it can’t come at the price of destroying the Jewish state.
    But for those who weep for Palestinian children surely they want the chance to see them grow up where they aren’t inculcated into martyrdom in their schools. That there’s more to life than it being the holding area for the celestial paradise that will never come.
    Netanyahu is no peace maker, his blithe arrogance did partly bring about October 7th by allowing Hamas to keep subsisting.
    The Israeli people will punish Likud for its failure to protect Israelis, but more so the west needs to stop its obstructionism in the name of de-escalation. Whoever wins the American presidency needs to scrap this ridiculous nuclear deal with Iran, and realise just as Israel had to that you can’t negotiate with evil theocrats. Sanctions need to cripple Iran, the US state department needs to get out of the way if Israel decides to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities….give the Persian people the chance to string that evil old goat Khamenei up from a lamppost in El-Tahrir square.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Yesterday at 05:56 PM.