Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's quite good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c17lk592ygdo

Speaking after the verdict at the Old Bailey on Monday, Mr Kaba's family said it was "painful proof that our lives are not valued by the system".
    And then...

After being boxed-in by police cars during the stop, he drove backwards and forwards trying to ram his way free
    I mean...maybe if you're stopped by the police don't do that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and from Wiki:

Kaba had been charged in 2018 with possessing an imitation firearm with intent to cause fear of violence, in relation to an incident on 30 December 2017. He was found guilty at Snaresbrook Crown Court in January 2019, and sentenced to four years in a Young Offenders Institute. He was released in 2021.

In the months following his death, six men were charged with conspiring with Kaba to commit murder and grievous bodily harm; the charges relate to a shooting which took place in Tower Hamlets on 30 August 2022, days before Kaba's death.

Kaba was a member of 67, a Brixton Hill-based drill rap group which one of its members says has been called a criminal gang by the police. He was known by his stagename Madix or Mad Itch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s a big tendency now to state that whenever a person of colour is shot by the police it’s an injustice or racially motivated. You get idiots saying “we want justice” (no you don’t) and “police need to be held accountable” (guy was literally tried for murder what more do you want).

The circumstances are very similar to that of Mark Duggan who was also a piece of shit, let’s hope it’s not an inflection point for more rioting…though one suspects people only go batshit like that in the summer months

I do feel some sympathy for his family, but their grief aside….they must surely know that their son was a thug and criminal. How responsible they are for that I couldn’t say, but I suspect that the path he went down wasn’t going to end in a long and happy life for him regardless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clyly5122yeo

I guess the only question is did they need to shoot him in the head, but he was in a moving vehicle in the dark so that might not have been deliberate.
    But as a mate said to me recently, you play silly games you win silly prizes.
    He wanted to live like a gangster, he died like one.
    Hard to generate much sympathy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The police officer has no idea whether this guy had he managed to use his car to escape from the blockade of vehicles around him would have recklessly endangered other lives, this is a guy who shot someone in a packed nightclub so it’s fair to say that he had little regard for public safety.
    Would it have been preferable to arrest him alive…yeah I think so, but equally not if it was deemed doing so was an intolerable risk to the general public. You don’t get time to weigh up these factors in ARU

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another MSM blackout on this important story

https://sherwood.news/culture/new-la...ware-engineer/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well tbh it had been playing on my
    Mind