User Tag List

Page 3277 of 3277 FirstFirst ... 22772777317732273267327532763277
Results 32,761 to 32,762 of 32762

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I didn’t read most of that, I could be wrong but I don’t think I’d be any more enlightened as a result. But to answer your point, I dont think anything I’ve said suggests I think the justice system is wholly impartial. In fact I’ve made a point of expressing my frustration at the fact that the police don’t come down harder on what anyone who is not completely biased would regard as Pro Palestinian hate marches.

But Lynch was treated no more unfairly than those who took part in the 2011 riots, if you take part in public disorder like that I have no sympathy for you. However additionally your point was to compare him to George Floyd, now if you’re telling me Floyd is a criminal…he is was of course a criminal. If Lynch was asphyxiated on the street like Floyd id equally say that was wrong. And if Floyd ended up in jail and ended up with fatal coronary as a result of his drug taking, I’d be equally unsympathetic as I am to Lynch.

That’s how I work, I think the Muslim who was kicked in the guy by the police officer was a cunt, but my opinion of him was irrelevant….the police shouldn’t be kicking people in the head.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Today at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    So I didn’t read most of that, I could be wrong but I don’t think I’d be any more enlightened as a result. But to answer your point, I dont think anything I’ve said suggests I think the justice system is wholly impartial. In fact I’ve made a point of expressing my frustration at the fact that the police don’t come down harder on what anyone who is not completely biased would regard as Pro Palestinian hate marches.

But Lynch was treated no more unfairly than those who took part in the 2011 riots, if you take part in public disorder like that I have no sympathy for you. However additionally your point was to compare him to George Floyd, now if you’re telling me Floyd is a criminal…he is was of course a criminal. If Lynch was asphyxiated on the street like Floyd id equally say that was wrong. And if Floyd ended up in jail and ended up with fatal coronary as a result of his drug taking, I’d be equally unsympathetic as I am to Lynch.

That’s how I work, I think the Muslim who was kicked in the guy by the police officer was a cunt, but my opinion of him was irrelevant….the police shouldn’t be kicking people in the head.
    You haven't read what I said but now you will respond to it? Be re-iterating your points? Okay.
    Für eure Sicherheit