User Tag List

Page 346 of 710 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 7091

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The endgame to total spectrum control of society. They have looked at what China has been able to achieve In the absence of democracy and wondered. "How can we achieve that here?. I know let's scare them into submission ".
    Now being executed with the added benefit of a massive wealth transfer. If this virus was supposed to cull the population. Its missing some key ingredients I think. Maybe that's what the vaccine is for.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you having a “tin foil hat off” with NQ?
    Amazingly, I think you might win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Are you having a “tin foil hat off” with NQ?
    Amazingly, I think you might win.
    Go and read a book FFS!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best to ignore. Thats what I do
    The only song sheep know starts with "Baa, Baa" and ends with "Yes sir, Yes sir, three bags full sir"
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 13-10-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You understand that people like you have been saying stuff like this for decades?

I think we can all agree that this year has been a bit strange and pretty much every country has imposed unprecedented restrictions on people.
    But, those restrictions have been temporary and in response to what’s going on in the world.
    Whether it’s the right response is obviously debatable but it’s a response none the less.
    “They” have no interest in controlling every aspect of your life.
    Maybe it makes you feel special to think they do, but you’re just not that important.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You understand that people like you have been saying stuff like this for decades?

I think we can all agree that this year has been a bit strange and pretty much every country has imposed unprecedented restrictions on people.
    But, those restrictions have been temporary and in response to what’s going on in the world.
    Whether it’s the right response is obviously debatable but it’s a response none the less.
    “They” have no interest in controlling every aspect of your life.
    Maybe it makes you feel special to think they do, but you’re just not that important.
    We are important, because we’re the poor bastards who will have to pay for it.

And so you see “they” very much have an interest in controlling us.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    We are important, because we’re the poor bastards who will have to pay for it.

And so you see “they” very much have an interest in controlling us.
    Not to the level that the tin foil hat brigade imagine.
    How would doing that put more people in jobs and generate more money?
    In fact, everything they’re doing right now is putting people out of work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The blind faith you have in your sources is more obvious than Letter's faith in his.

You seem absolutely sure of your position and entirely dismissive of anything that doesn't align with it.

I am completely lost as to what is going on. Rather than feeling stupid about that, it is an acknowledgment that I am being completely misled and have no idea what the endgame is here.
    This

The good thing is you're honest enough to say that, rather than doing what NQ and his fellow professional propagandists do, whih is to see the situation as a way to skew everyone towards their conspiracist rightie views

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your "temporary", "strange" and nothing to see here attitude, along with the same shit from half the population, is resulting in real people, beyond Internet forums and Facebook, losing their jobs, losing their businesses, losing access to their family members, having rights infringed they took for granted just a few months ago. Real people. Real jobs. Real lives. Real calamities on a house by house level. And then all the depression and mental torture that goes along with it. And family disintegration. You think that won't bounce back on you and the society you get to live in? Naive in the extreme. Be warned.

The elderly were slaughtered when the coincidence and incompetence people emptied the hospitals into their care homes. It's not temporary for them, is it? Seems a bit fucking permanent to me.

Temporary. A bit strange? They have no interest in control? As they literally publish bill after bill drilling down into the infinitesimal detail of every person's life, issuing decrees on what is allowed and what is not allowed? Have you seen what's happening in New York? Nooooooo, wasn't on the BBC. Have you seen what's happening in Australia? Noooooo, wasn't on the BBC. Doesn't mean it's not happening. Could never happen here. Never. Could only ever happen in tinpot dictatorships like New York and Australia. And, as we know, they've always been that way. But it could never happen here. Probably better to ignore it all and laugh at Ronaldo's positive test instead. LOOOOOOOL. And great fun was had by all (who can still afford an Internet connection).

What would it take for you to be able to see what's happening in front of your face, I wonder? I bet if a fucking Nazi did walk down your street you'd claim it was Halloween.

It's as if Satan himself is at work here and you're twirling the baton at the head of his parade.

Remind me again, you're the Christian bloke, right?

You're not the whole problem, but you're a significant part of it.

You have a right to believe whatever you want to - for now, because that technology is advancing faster than you think (well everything is advancing faster than that, but the tech is moving along at quite a whip). But give it a fucking rest diving on anyone who wants to have their own opinion or interpret their lives they way they see it. Debate them by all means, it's a forum. But stop with your shit about tin foil hats because, quite frankly, you're the guy pushing fake news and mainstream bullshit, so how could any other opinion be more bizarre or harmful than that?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    This

The good thing is you're honest enough to say that, rather than doing what NQ and his fellow professional propagandists do, whih is to see the situation as a way to skew everyone towards their conspiracist rightie views
    Letters! You're girlfriend is at the door!
    Für eure Sicherheit