Page 407 of 488 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4873

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Weird thing that lefty liberals see themselves as good/moral people but are happy wishing death on political opponents
    It's entirely possible that posts on the internet are not meant that seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hearing a story from the weekend about a poor girl that dislocated her knee - fucking ouch! Took the ambulance 4 hours to arrive. Then another 4 hours waiting to be seen or even get a painkiller. The whole time writing in pain as people forcibly held her down to avoid doing more damage.

All the Tories - of course. No way did Labour or the Lib Dems participate in this. No way did Tony Blair change the fundamental nature of healthcare so it could be transformed into a cattle barn that provided lucrative profits for the private ghouls who should be nowhere near healthcare. Once the next Tony Blair gets in it will all be better. And please, I'm not being a gullible, naive, brain-whipped moron. It REALLY REALLY REALLY will be different this time!

We ALL know what actually needs to happen to put the NHS back in order and convert it back to doing what it was designed to do. But there isn't a single party anywhere that has any sort of plan beyond chucking more of our tax into feeding more cash that can be stolen at source. So when you vote Labour this time, consider it your seal of approval and your endorsement for the shit that is happening and pray it's not you that needs the service you are so willing to sacrifice.

Same with the schools. Same with utilities. Same with transport, etc. etc. Oh what a coincidence and you are a conspiracy theorist if you point out the obvious.

But I digress. Does anyone know when we'll next be standing outside clapping for the NHS?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's entirely possible that posts on the internet are not meant that seriously.
    Why are some of them censored then? By government and big tech?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And, by the way, when are we going to stop economic migrants flooding into the country making everything worse? Where's the sense in it. Could a lefty please explain? If public services are already stretched to the point where they barely function, why are we adding a greater demand for those services? Simple question Mr Lefty. Can you answer it? Or is it WACIST to point out the idiocy of the woke manifesto?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So when you vote Labour this time, consider it your seal of approval and your endorsement for the shit that is happening and pray it's not you that needs the service you are so willing to sacrifice.
    And if I don't vote Labour, what then? The NHS will all be fixed?
    I don't think many people are under the delusion that they're doing anything other than voting for the least bad option these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, that 2 billion quid we sent to Saint Zelensky. Anyone know how we managed to afford that when teachers and nurses have all been asked to take a pay cut? Sensible answer from lefties only please. Actually, any answer will do if sensible is outside your wheelhouse.

Another on the ground reality. Teaching assistants at our local school have had their rate cut by 33% - a decent school, for now. This when energy companies are soaking their captive customers in collusion with the state. And the state is running a giant tax on tax scheme with their inflation policies. And the water companies are piling more shareholder payouts onto the £50billion they have already stolen from the system - which Labour has NO plans to rectify, btw.

Enjoy pride dayweekmonthyear though. I wonder if you added up all the cash that has been pumped into that lunacy, might you be able to pay the nurses enough to pay their inflation tax and utilities scalping premiums?

Labour? They never met a Tory problem they couldn't build on.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if I don't vote Labour, what then? The NHS will all be fixed?
    I don't think many people are under the delusion that they're doing anything other than voting for the least bad option these days.
    I get it. Must be what the Germans said when Hitler was stomping around. If they didn't go along with it it would have happened anyway. So not their fault.

OR, millions of Germans could have just ignored Hitler. Fucking ignored him. And went outside on the street and clapped AGAINST him, which would never happen - unless it's the NHS, right?

These tinpot, self-absorbed fucks get the shits when they see millions of determined people staring them down. But they cum in their knickers when sheep pitch up and make their hoof print.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godwin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godwin
    That's why I used that example. To see if you'd ignore the principle or address it. I already knew but I didn't think you'd abbreviate. I literally loaded up the thread wondering, how will he use it - not, will he use it, which never crossed my mind as a possibility.

Btw, the Hitler myth is an essential tool in the box for apologists because it's a benchmark used by them all the time to express the limit of evil and excuse their own abuses by degree. Yet it's dismissed as a mechanism when it's used against them. Like the CIA buzz-phrase "conspiracy theory". Eating cake and having it.

But anyway, as usual, here we are. The whole substance washed away for the easy escape route.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I get it. Must be what the Germans said when Hitler was stomping around. If they didn't go along with it it would have happened anyway. So not their fault.
    careful, people are not allowed to reference the Nazis remember, ask Gary

You're right though, although there are people and people - unfortunately the supporters of the right tend to include the nastier, thuggish elements of society who are more likely to literally or metaphorically beat up anyone who disagrees with them

I often think it's a shame liberals can't be a bit more ruthless about pursuing their ideals in the way a Farage-type character is - he's a total cunt but you can't doubt his 100% unswerving devotion to fucking up the country and the ruthless, he goes about it - I'm not condoing things like lying or stirring up racial hatred, just the no-quarter-given way he goes about working for his aims

in other words if i was the editor of a non-right newpaper I'd give no room to cunts like Farage in the name of liberal 'let-everyone-have-their'say' BS - he's got nothing of value to say so fuck him, that would be my attitude
    Last edited by Mac76; 12-06-2023 at 11:48 AM.