Page 437 of 487 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4870

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So, tories or not, what do people think about the hajjis that are doing the rounds in British politics right now? Good thing, bad thing? Why don't we fucking deport the thing? Worse than the Jews and all their endless whining, or not so bad?
    Lee Anderson is an idiot, he's been a useful idiot to the Tories and will be a useful idiot to Reform as their working class rent boy, but he's spot on about London and the Pakistani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No he’s not right, he makes the claim about London being Islamist controlled largely because the Police aren’t doing enough to deal with this Pro Palestine nonsense. If I’m honest I don’t believe hate speech should be a crime unless it’s a direct incitement to violence, but if the laws exist they should be enforced. And certainly groups like Hizb-ut-Tahrir shouldn’t be allowed to demonstrate openly (took James Cleverly as Home Secretary to make them a proscribed group, which is more than Suella Braverman managed).

The police aren’t doing their Job properly, but like with the boats the government prefer to use it as a wedge issue rather than actually do anything meaningful to stop it. Anyone coming back with the Rwanda scheme, should also be honest enough to tell me the overall percentage of people arriving here by boats the scheme would allow us to send there.

Kahn is a terrible mayor, and he’s turned a blind eye to knife crime all the whilst allowing the police to claim the low hanging fruit of arresting people for saying silly things on the internet. In hoc to Islamists?, the guy makes sure he has a selfie taken at every single pride march going….the charge against of him of being woke is a pretty valid one, being a woke Islamist makes about as much sense as Queers for Palestine.

Of course Anderson expounds on his stupid statement in the express where basically he states what he meant is that he’s not doing anything to deal with anti Jew hate on the streets of london and the protests becoming mob rule (although as I’ve said, Labour clearly used the threat of violence as a glib excuse for not wanting to be made to look divided by the SNP)

And I agree he hasn’t done enough, but nor has the government…which outsources responsibility for its own ineptitude all the time. No one is accusing the government of being in hoc to Islamic extremists. Anderson is a gobshite clearly using the trope that a mayor who happens to be a Muslim is a fifth columnist.

Is it racist? Well technically no but you referring to him as the Pakistani is and it’s needless. Criticise him for what he’s done, not what he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick Griffin endorses George Galloway in the Rochdale by-election.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No he’s not right, he makes the claim about London being Islamist controlled largely because the Police aren’t doing enough to deal with this Pro Palestine nonsense. If I’m honest I don’t believe hate speech should be a crime unless it’s a direct incitement to violence, but if the laws exist they should be enforced. And certainly groups like Hizb-ut-Tahrir shouldn’t be allowed to demonstrate openly (took James Cleverly as Home Secretary to make them a proscribed group, which is more than Suella Braverman managed).

The police aren’t doing their Job properly, but like with the boats the government prefer to use it as a wedge issue rather than actually do anything meaningful to stop it. Anyone coming back with the Rwanda scheme, should also be honest enough to tell me the overall percentage of people arriving here by boats the scheme would allow us to send there.

Kahn is a terrible mayor, and he’s turned a blind eye to knife crime all the whilst allowing the police to claim the low hanging fruit of arresting people for saying silly things on the internet. In hoc to Islamists?, the guy makes sure he has a selfie taken at every single pride march going….the charge against of him of being woke is a pretty valid one, being a woke Islamist makes about as much sense as Queers for Palestine.

Of course Anderson expounds on his stupid statement in the express where basically he states what he meant is that he’s not doing anything to deal with anti Jew hate on the streets of london and the protests becoming mob rule (although as I’ve said, Labour clearly used the threat of violence as a glib excuse for not wanting to be made to look divided by the SNP)

And I agree he hasn’t done enough, but nor has the government…which outsources responsibility for its own ineptitude all the time. No one is accusing the government of being in hoc to Islamic extremists. Anderson is a gobshite clearly using the trope that a mayor who happens to be a Muslim is a fifth columnist.

Is it racist? Well technically no but you referring to him as the Pakistani is and it’s needless. Criticise him for what he’s done, not what he is.
    Is he racist as in he hates whites? Well yes, obviously, but there's no proof of it. You can judge him by his many actions but you can't actually pin him down and make the charge stick based on his weasel noises alone. Is he racist in terms of favouring certain groups over other, absolutely, and you can get hm on that one. And he's anti-British, but again too smart to be cornered on it. That's the thing about politics, provided you have allies you can behave in the most overt manner yet SAY you aren't doing it, and the Evening Standard will nod. And because people on the train just want to be distracted while they endure the journey home, the "truth" sticks. But yes, of course Khan is an enemy within the gates. And he should be dealt with as such. And I think he will be, in due course, regardless of the soy-latte crowd or the thugs they hire to enforce their agendas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But my actual question was about having a bunch of barbarians in residence who have become so brazen. Should we just be rounding them up and shooting them, or deporting them, or whatever? Or do we just accept they have superior rights to the rest of us? Because if I go on Twatter and threaten somebody I'll have bacon through the door in no time flat. But if you are one of them lot, not so much. Why is that? Same as the blacks and their BLM scam, why was that allowed to fly? Maybe racism is a big problem after all, but not in the way being sold by the BBC.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    But my actual question was about having a bunch of barbarians in residence who have become so brazen. Should we just be rounding them up and shooting them, or deporting them, or whatever? Or do we just accept they have superior rights to the rest of us? Because if I go on Twatter and threaten somebody I'll have bacon through the door in no time flat. But if you are one of them lot, not so much. Why is that? Same as the blacks and their BLM scam, why was that allowed to fly? Maybe racism is a big problem after all, but not in the way being sold by the BBC.
    I wasn’t responding to you, I responded to someone who responded to you . So with respect (although not really) I don’t give a fuck what your question was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn’t responding to you, I responded to someone who responded to you . So with respect (although not really) I don’t give a fuck what your question was.
    But you took the time to whinge about it? Surely easier to answer the question, unless that's not your primary reason for sharing your valuable time?

Another question. Was there or was there not vote rigging going on in the Richdale by-election? Anyone interested? Or no big thing? Who cares?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick Griffin endorses George Galloway in the Rochdale by-election.
    Expand.

There's serious talk about this election being rigged from top to tail. Some reporting the vote was decided two weeks in advance due to hajjis going around and doorstepping until their marks submitted a postal ballot. Whether this has anything to do with Galloway or not I have zero knowledge, but, given his track record I doubt it. He's foolishly hooked up with the hajjis but I don't think he'd subvert an election. I think he's an unwitting puppet for these vermin. His interests and their interest just so happen to coincide on this occasion and so he's been selected by the aliens to represent their subversive interests.

Serious question. Before it is too late, is it time to request all Muslims leave this country? Every single one of them I have ever encountered (over 30 years) talk from two sides of their mouth. Their so-called "peaceful" religion is never so peaceful if you observe their antics inside the mosque. Their "worship" of women is not so gentle once you catch them in their natural environment. They are not what they seem and they are not compatible with our culture. And now they are gaining pockets of power in key areas of the country, especially Londistan.

Or, maybe ask it another way. Is it worth preserving our culture or should we hand it over? By 2050 these strange creatures will be in the majority. Is that something we desire? Or aren't we bothered? Just let our kids and grand-kids deal with it, yes?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And when, and if you expand, why did you mention Nick Griffin? I missed that connection. What's the score?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, it would be easier to say look at my comments on these topics over the last six months and you’ll get a pretty good idea of everything I think.

But in a nutshell, I’m no more inclined to think we should expel all Muslims from this country than I am to historically support the pogroms against Jews in the early 20th century. Whilst I consider Islam a poisonous ideology, it takes its place alongside a lot of poisonous ideologies.

Ultimately this concept of our civilisation/culture is a nebulous one because our culture is always changing anyway. Do I think we run the risk of being ground zero for restoration of the caliphate? No. But I think if we keep asserting the right of people not to be offended over the right of free enquiry, then we risk sleepwalking into tacit blasphemy laws out of a desire to be “tolerant and inclusive”

This idea of mass expulsion is essentially choosing one form of authoritarianism over another. Questions over mass migration are legitimate. But ultimately I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of belief, and it’s only if someone whoever they are tries to impose their beliefs that I take exception.

I don’t really care what Muslims think about homosexuals, Jews, apostates etc I also don’t care if they are offended about depictions of the Prophet…they just need to be divested of their belief that their sense of offence entitles them to any restitution.