Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my own opinions, that weren't handed down to me by anyone at all?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just hypothetical. Don't shit your knickers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I find you’re a good barometer, if you say something is serious and needs paying attention to. There’s a good chance I should ignore it.

If something is so serious that it’s beyond debate, then begs the question why you waste your own time posting about it. Start the car, gather the friends which you don’t have and ride into action.
    Makes you a moron. And an honest bloke who is prepared to admit it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I had my own opinions, that weren't handed down to me by anyone at all?
    Radical.
    Now all you have to do is understand that so does everyone else.
    Your opinions are informed and shaped by the things you read, watch, listen to. So are mine. So are everyone's.

If we're forming an opinion on Covid or Climate Change or whatever. Fun fact - I'm not a virologist or a doctor, I'm not an expert on climate. So all I can do is base my opinions on the things I've read about these things. But you're not an expert either, you're doing the same thing - the only difference is you read and believe different things. Your issue when forming opinions is you're so deeply distrustful of the mainstream that your default is to not accept it. You could say my issue is I'm so trusting of the mainstream that my default is to accept it. Well OK, I can accept that's not entirely unfair. But I can also look at data myself and try and make my own sense of it. It's not as true that I unquestioningly believe what the BBC tell me as you like to think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Radical.
    Now all you have to do is understand that so does everyone else.
    Your opinions are informed and shaped by the things you read, watch, listen to. So are mine. So are everyone's.

If we're forming an opinion on Covid or Climate Change or whatever. Fun fact - I'm not a virologist or a doctor, I'm not an expert on climate. So all I can do is base my opinions on the things I've read about these things. But you're not an expert either, you're doing the same thing - the only difference is you read and believe different things. Your issue when forming opinions is you're so deeply distrustful of the mainstream that your default is to not accept it. You could say my issue is I'm so trusting of the mainstream that my default is to accept it. Well OK, I can accept that's not entirely unfair. But I can also look at data myself and try and make my own sense of it. It's not as true that I unquestioningly believe what the BBC tell me as you like to think.
    Oh God, please.

Do you know how much legwork has to go in to actually have an opinion worth listening to? Do you do any of that legwork?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think yours are worth listening to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think yours are worth listening to?
    Yes. Vital, in fact. You actually will realise that long after it's too late. But of course you'll laugh today, while things seem so secure.

Probably time for you to throw in the "troops on the street" things, isn't it
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yes. Vital, in fact. You actually will realise that long after it's too late. But of course you'll laugh today, while things seem so secure.

Probably time for you to throw in the "troops on the street" things, isn't it
    I think it is. Because of course when someone says it's very important we listen to their opinions, you consider their past opinions and the conclusions those opinions have led them to.

When someone has such a distrust of authority that he sees the army delivering tests in Birmingham and because they're, gasp, in uniform concludes it's to "get us used to the presence of troops on the streets". Rather than thinking that maybe it's because they routinely wear uniform in their job. And then the someone goes off in to flights of fancy about marshal law, curfews, checkpoints...
    When someone does all that and is so demonstrably wrong - you're not still disputing you were wrong, are you? Is that someone whose opinions you'd want to take seriously?

Do you not see the problem? You come on here intermittently, tell us all we're all idiots and that if only we were as well informed as you then we'd see that is "really going on". Usually you talk in vague ways about where things are heading. But when you do get in to specifics you're just so demonstrably wrong it makes you hard to take seriously. And then you refuse to admit it when you're shown to be wrong. Another good example is the conversation with the USPS dude and the FBI agents. You made wild claims about that which just weren't true. I went through it all in detail at the time and your only response was to get a bit cross I'd bothered to listen to it. Again, it was your deep distrust of authority which made you make those wild and demonstrably incorrect claims

You're the "end of the world is nigh" bloke, you just keep crossing out the date and writing a new one when the old one goes past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it is. Because of course when someone says it's very important we listen to their opinions, you consider their past opinions and the conclusions those opinions have led them to.

When someone has such a distrust of authority that he sees the army delivering tests in Birmingham and because they're, gasp, in uniform concludes it's to "get us used to the presence of troops on the streets". Rather than thinking that maybe it's because they routinely wear uniform in their job. And then the someone goes off in to flights of fancy about marshal law, curfews, checkpoints...
    When someone does all that and is so demonstrably wrong - you're not still disputing you were wrong, are you? Is that someone whose opinions you'd want to take seriously?

Do you not see the problem? You come on here intermittently, tell us all we're all idiots and that if only we were as well informed as you then we'd see that is "really going on". Usually you talk in vague ways about where things are heading. But when you do get in to specifics you're just so demonstrably wrong it makes you hard to take seriously. And then you refuse to admit it when you're shown to be wrong. Another good example is the conversation with the USPS dude and the FBI agents. You made wild claims about that which just weren't true. I went through it all in detail at the time and your only response was to get a bit cross I'd bothered to listen to it. Again, it was your deep distrust of authority which made you make those wild and demonstrably incorrect claims

You're the "end of the world is nigh" bloke, you just keep crossing out the date and writing a new one when the old one goes past.
    Precious. I told you precisely what was going to happen when the US election was rigged to install the marxists. I've been specific about the agenda of the globalists and where you can go to find it spelled out. Nobody can predict the future with precision to the hour, but the trends are very easy to follow. Which is why we have the BBC, to mislead and misdirect and, particularly, to ensure each issue is viewed at ground level so the large picture is pushed out of the discussion.

If I thought you were idiots I wouldn't bother. You are behaving like idiots, that's a different thing. How you can still defend the idea of the state and government and the behaviour of bureaucrats and corporations over the past decades is truly incredible. You have seen, with your own eyes, the wealth of nations being transferred by manufactured crisis from the working hands of the majority into the claws of a tiny, parasitic minority. All the while the theft of labour has been relentless while public services (the only excuse for this theft) have disintegrated. Society has been transformed at pace and against the repeated demands of the people to halt the vandalism. Science has been subverted, you laughably claim I'm Chicken Little while swallowing the climate bullshit as gospel. "The Science", grant driven conformity (the absolute opposite of what science actually is) has become religious style doctrine. Dissent has been outlawed, to the point where Starmer and his goons are now openly threatening to batter down doors and drag people off to the the gulag if they "offend" somebody, as if you can actually offend anyone at all. The professional victim class that has risen up and are on the take are offended by CHOICE. Because it's profitable for them, sometimes literally in terms of the cash, other times so they can force their crackpot minority views on the majority. The BBC has different cover stories for all of these abuses, but when you step back and look at the intention and the practical application there's very little difference between the UK statists and their Chinese counterparts.

You really think the very people who throw open the borders and trash the economy so their mates can hit the jackpot are now going to turn their attention to creating a level playing field for all of us, instead of the few? Bit late isn't it, considering they've given absolute power to those few. They repeatedly demonstrate the vote is meaningless. So I don't vote. Obviously. But idiots do. And so the pointless system rolls on. And so more wealth will be consolidated, and more wars will spin vast profits for the few and misery for the chess pieces (sorry, brave warriors defending democracy). And more lies will be cast as truth, and the great advances of reason and science will be thrown into the bin, and the nations that actually represented REAL diversity will vanish into the homogenised antithesis of diversity - as we celebrate the latest gold for vanishing "Britain". This is the authority you worship, the leaders you view as legitimate. All because you are afraid of taking responsibility for your own life and your own society. You leave it to others to make your choices for you. You actually advised me that my desire to live in liberty, with no expectation of assistance from your state, paying my own way, abiding by the common law, was unacceptable and must remain subject to the control of criminals.

I'm allergic to authority because it is almost always practised by authoritarians and not leaders. I'll follow a good leader with a good plan and constructive purpose, no problem. Show me somebody that fits that bill and I'm in. Show me Boris Johnson or this latest tinpot Mussolini Starmer (can I be locked up for saying that now?) and I'm going to laugh at you chiding me for distrusting authority. I'm not the one who has the problem here. It's what you are selling that stinks.

But who will build the roads? If we get rid of Blair, with his shovel in hand ready to lay the tarmac and get his hands dirty. You've just seen 20% of the voting age population abuse the system to give a sweeping mandate to the latest authoritarian regime so that everything can continue as normal. 9 million votes, or something like that, I think they got. Every last one of those voters a very obvious idiot. Doesn't make them stupid or even ill intentioned, just means they are idiots who will never wise up to what these goons are actually openly admitting - two tier doesn't even begin to describe the reality. 4 million voted for Farage, another bloke I wouldn't vote for. But those 4 million now have zero voice and zero prospect of having their concerns even listened to, let alone addressed. In fact they'll see a quickening in the destruction of their society and their standard of living. I don't know how many voted for the blue lot who ran a great first leg and skilfully passed the baton to the anchor mob who will bring us into the 2030 home stretch. I wonder what the gang will look like by that stage? But, the same idiots will roll out and vote, because their grandfathers died to preserve this great "democracy". The corporations will be richer, that's for sure. The banks may even have their digital currency so the bars of the cage can be locked in place forever. And by 2050 we finally, finally, after all the effort, get our western style social credit system. Tell me how that's a giant conspiracy their, as you listen to Tony Blair feast on the counter-productive few to label the many as "thugs". Are these the same "thugs" who worked their arses off so you could rob them and hand the money over to that other great "democracy" (banned election, banned media, a third of the government actual far-right, some actual Nazis)? So old men a women can be press ganged into slaughter because most of the able bodied men are dead or have fled? There's thugs and then there's the likes of Blair, right? Same bloke who liberate a million Iraqis out of their existence. A man of authority. Yeah, he's there calling for his digital ID so anyone who doesn't go along to get along can be quickly isolated and dealt with - with the full force of the law. Is that the same law locking people up for throwing stones and releasing machete wielding nutters so prison slots are made available?

We don't need criminals to build the roads. We already build them ourselves, and then fork over half our labour to these authority figures you tell me are so necessary.

But let's say I was to change my tune, more in line with yours? Tell me, who should I vote for and what topics should I be taking about in the Currents thread? Let's say I wanted to be just like you, what's the quickest way to ignore what's happening all around us and join the cool crowd so I can do my bit for democracy and be an obedient little statist? Sounds like an easy option, requiring little thought or effort. An idiot could do it.
    Für eure Sicherheit