Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 7078

Thread: Super Super Quality Transfer Speculation & Shit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergkampwonderland10 View Post
    To be fair our scouts need to be doing a bit better in my opinion...Newcastle were tipped off by none other than Steve Mclaren regarding Tiote...and they'v managed to sign him for 4million, Santon 3 million, Ben Arfa for 6million, Cisse, 7million, Ba free, Cabaye 6million, Krul 1million, ....pretty much all for less than the price of 1 Andy Caroll...Our scouts need to do better!!!!
    :goodpost:

Every single one of them would walk in to our team.

Maybe Krul and Sir Ches at a similar level but the rest, no brainer

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we got all those players we would kill frimpong, diaby and chamakh....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham are not interested in signing Arsenal's 28-year-old striker Marouane Chamakh.
    Full story: talkSPORT
    Only gossip concerning us

yay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to say that no news is good news and that we are close to concluding all our business but. . .I imagine that isnt the case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I just think we'd spend too much time haggling for it to happen, we'd never pay a record price for someone like Fellaini and I think we would probably have to.I like him, he is a pure scrote, just like Tiote - although I do wonder if teams really need them. Granted, nearly every team does.
    I think I should be chief scout at Arsenal...Fellaini...seriously...he terrorises us every season...how did Wenger not go in for him earlier!! Great performance from him yesterday...lovely to see Man Utd lose...the only regret I have is I took Fellaini out of my FFootie team at the last second because he was flashing up with an injury!!! Unbelievable. And just to add...Dempsey wants to leave fulham, fulham want Arshavin...do a deal PLEASE!!!!!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.” Dennis Bergkamp
    "I started clapping myself until I realized that i was sunderland's manager". Peter Reid
    "Happy those, who can remain at Highbury." Jane Austen, Emma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    marry go round

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/?cc=5739

Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi believes it is possible that Yann M'Vila could sign for Arsenal before the close of the transfer window.

he desperately need to rise som money.why keep offering your best player to all possible buyers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando Llorente's agent has admitted the Athletic Bilbao ace could move to the Premier League before the close of the transfer window.

The Spain international seems set to leave Bilbao after turning down a new deal at the Basque outfit.

Juventus are thought to be leading the chase for Llorente having already made several bids for the giant striker's services.

However, the likes of Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City have all been credited with an interest in the 27-year-old.

Llorente's representative, Carlos Arino Bajo, claims two Premier League clubs - one from London and one from Manchester - have expressed an interest in signing the player.

"Tomorrow [Wednesday] Llorente will speak to his destination," Arino Bajo told the Daily Telegraph. "It is very, very possible he will decide to go to the Premier League.

"I don't know the [choice of] club at the moment but there are two [interested] clubs. One is in London, and one is in Manchester."

Personally i dont really understand the clamour on GW for llorente. I cant see us buying 2 strikers in the same mould (big man mould) but this is from sky. could be us but if we are up against city then we aint getting him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Killed_Kenny View Post
    Fernando Llorente's agent has admitted the Athletic Bilbao ace could move to the Premier League before the close of the transfer window.

The Spain international seems set to leave Bilbao after turning down a new deal at the Basque outfit.

Juventus are thought to be leading the chase for Llorente having already made several bids for the giant striker's services.

However, the likes of Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City have all been credited with an interest in the 27-year-old.

Llorente's representative, Carlos Arino Bajo, claims two Premier League clubs - one from London and one from Manchester - have expressed an interest in signing the player.

"Tomorrow [Wednesday] Llorente will speak to his destination," Arino Bajo told the Daily Telegraph. "It is very, very possible he will decide to go to the Premier League.

"I don't know the [choice of] club at the moment but there are two [interested] clubs. One is in London, and one is in Manchester."

Personally i dont really understand the clamour on GW for llorente. I cant see us buying 2 strikers in the same mould (big man mould) but this is from sky. could be us but if we are up against city then we aint getting him!
    i think he is 5pur2 bound, i will be shocked if he is to sign with us. we really need a fullback and a dm as mourinho refuses to insert any option in sahin deal.go get m'villa. and we are good to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we could go for 9m moses.the kid is good. i dont think chelsea need him as much, they have the 2 brazilians on the bench, and they have mata hazzard, berstrand(him) and dont forget john terry can play there too.