Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-3-3 View Post
    project youth

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by gooners View Post
    errm....cesc has been brilliant for barca. He was top notch last season and scored more goals than anyone in our team bar rvp (i thinK).
    what i heard is that whilst he scored a lot he didn't fit at all into their midfield set up and was played more behind the striker
    And outscoring anyone in our team bar RVP isn't much of an achievement really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    what i heard is that whilst he scored a lot he didn't fit at all into their midfield set up and was played more behind the striker
    Cesc single handedly cost them the league title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-3-3 View Post
    bye feo

go and get scott sinclair asap wenger
    Or Navas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well you heard ----- i actually watch all barca matches.

and if i am not msitaken he was the highest goal scoring mf for barca last season!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disappointing if true.

as frustrating as he was last season i think it's important that we don't sell yet another first-teamer. we're looking really short on the wings if theo leaves - gervinho's looking awful, chamberlain's still inexperienced and i think cazorla's too important to the centre to play on the wing.

if this goes through, unless wenger pulls a wonder-buy out of the bag i think we're fucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right so theo has rejected a new contract according to the times. right kick him out the door, get someone in. fed up of all this crap coming from palyers, oh i love arsenal, im a gooner etc etc but only if they give me lots of money. kick the ****s out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there^^
    he will never play behind the striker, because untoucheble(leonel messi) play there. so unless he is unjured, that is the waste of talent. and he is too slow in there midfield so no chance for him. really sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    right so theo has rejected a new contract according to the times. right kick him out the door, get someone in. fed up of all this crap coming from palyers, oh i love arsenal, im a gooner etc etc but only if they give me lots of money. kick the ****s out
    Well no wait till its official and not some rumour. Why do you get so worked up over this Loyalty thing. No player loves the club they play for it and are happy but when something better comes along or they don't get what they want of course they will move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ollie, have you ever thought of thinking things through before you post?