User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 63 of 296 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    oh BS man - you're constantly talking about Trump being the right candidate and his opponents being bad 'commies' and 'lefties' etc, in your usual binary 'right-wing good, everyone else is a commie' way - and then you have the gall to claim the rest of us are simple-minded
    I'm constantly telling you this is a war between humanity and the globalists. And I've told you several times I use the term "left" to rope in the various lunatic and compromised factions that constitute the army of useful idiots in service of the globalists. Right now it's Trump on the other side of that fight. If it was Mickey Mouse or Mesut Ozil in that seat, I'd be rooting for them too, in this one instance. It's necessary for humanity to prevail over globalism or else humanity doesn't have a future. Of course I'm pro self-preservation and against evil. I wonder why you aren't. Maybe you think you'll be getting some special dispensation when the time comes?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I asked you a question
    You asked a pre-framed question that reduced the argument to a gross simplification, because you either aren't aware of the details or you don't care what they are. I have helpfully educated you again today, and that's sufficient without having to go through another round of your reductions and distractions. Whether you like it or not, new information is now in your head.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice summary of the fake news media and how it has operated in the past 4 years to construct a deranged narrative that has infected half the population with TDS.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Postal votes bad.
    OK. So let's say you're right. Let's say that there is more potential for fraud in this election because of the rule changes.
    Why does that favour one party over the other?

This is what makes it sound like you're saying that the Dems are the "bad guys" and the Republicans are the "good guys".
    It makes it sound like you think the good old honest Republicans are playing by the rules so they would never exploit any loopholes this may open, but those dastardly Democrats will try and use this to steal the election.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have helpfully educated you again today,
    You and your superiority complex
    You're sweet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You and your superiority complex
    You're sweet
    It's not a complex.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man cannot be president. It's not even funny. But the DNC has pushed him in front of the cameras anyway, proving what sick, power crazed bastards they are. And if they find a way to steal the election, or some other means to grab power, Biden will be disposed of in a heartbeat. Hell, they'll probably impeach him themselves.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm constantly telling you this is a war between humanity and the globalists. And I've told you several times I use the term "left" to rope in the various lunatic and compromised factions that constitute the army of useful idiots in service of the globalists. Right now it's Trump on the other side of that fight. If it was Mickey Mouse or Mesut Ozil in that seat, I'd be rooting for them too, in this one instance. It's necessary for humanity to prevail over globalism or else humanity doesn't have a future. Of course I'm pro self-preservation and against evil. I wonder why you aren't. Maybe you think you'll be getting some special dispensation when the time comes?
    it's your definition of evil that's the issue - the fact you can't see how bad a person Trump is and support any right-wing lunatic who wants to privatise everything, leaving us even more in the hands of the nasty dark corporate forces you then also talk about

you also attack any moderate institution, news source or individual who actually stands against such things, dismissing everyone as commies

it's you who are completely deluded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man cannot be president. It's not even funny. But the DNC has pushed him in front of the cameras anyway, proving what sick, power crazed bastards they are. And if they find a way to steal the election, or some other means to grab power, Biden will be disposed of in a heartbeat. Hell, they'll probably impeach him themselves.

everything Trump says and does is a gaffe - he's one big gaffe

btw i see you've talked some other sucker here into voting for Trump - do you get a bonus for that?