Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7091

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    “They”

Is that the same they who were never going to end the pandemic restrictions?
    Holy shit. You are WATCHING The pandemic restrictions unfold before your eyes. How do you think they managed to bang up so many people in record time? There's a "bill" for that. "Bill" is a very, very interesting word, btw, look it up and learn. You believe everything happens by accident, by chance, by random occurrence. And therefore the government "has to act". You've said this many times. NOTHING Happens by accident at the top level. Everything is scripted and executed by the numbers. You may get confused by the meanderings of the incompetent dicks that get hired to do the government stage production. Sure, if that's where your focus is then, obviously, incompetence is the most likely and most accurate rationale. Of course it is, because of course these people are utterly incompetent. But if you are wondering if the super wealthy and super powerful rely on these poor fools to actually set the pace, then wonder no more. They don't. The theatre production is there for people people like you to enjoy. Not people who write the scripts.

So many times I told you to read those bills.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Whoopsie-doodle! You “accidentally” left out this part of the article:

And this is the problem with People Like You ™. You are bloody hopeless at analysing and understanding data like this. Or you cherry pick parts which feed in to your agenda and ignore the parts which do not.
    The article doesn't even give numbers about how high the risks are, but there's a clue in that they had to look at data from over 90 million people to see any effect at all. And as the article notes, the probability of these adverse effects is much higher from Covid itself than the vaccine. But all you look at is the headline and the part of the article which you think backs up your agenda and you ignore the rest. Do better.
    I know 2 people now who have simply dropped dead of heart attacks. Both 22. Both jabbed. No history of medical problems. Means nothing, when judged by 2 cases. Means everything when you are watching reports from all around the world of how many died from this jab but still asking, do I know anyone who died? It's the reverse of covid itself, 200 billion trillion dead according to the BBC, but nobody you know got sick. Now we have abandoned science in favour of "The Science" we'll never actually know how many innocent people Pfizer and Moderna and Astra Zeneca slaughtered so their shareholders can have extra cake. But what does it matter. That's the way the world works and that's what most people, including you, accept as the reasonable cost of doing business. Too many evil people, that's the real problem.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to go back to Mexico?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if they've gamed this out in advance? Usually they have a full blown drill before pulling their major stunts. That will be the sign this is real and not just more wood for the chaotic bonfire that passes as the "information" age. Until the BBC starts showing deep fake videos of people suddenly transforming into monkeys I'd say it's scaremongering for now. Never know though. I don't think they expected their bullet to miss.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe don't be a faggot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suppose it's time to buy Pfizer stock. Looks like they have another winning product on the go. Which is what this is ALL about. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Manchester has twice weekly one way direct flights to Cancun for less than £300

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how Mexico is a drug war, gangland state but it still has more individual freedom than our poor, hijacked, sick society nation. That's because of all the normie fucks who are too cowardly to stand up. They'll never understand that "normal" means they blew these few precious years of life and decided to just exist instead. So terribly sad for them. So terribly sad for us because we needed them to do the right thing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Holy shit. You are WATCHING The pandemic restrictions unfold before your eyes.
    What restrictions?

How do you think they managed to bang up so many people in record time?
    By throwing resources at it - which they obviously had to do to send a message. The people they've put in jail have pled guilty which means no trial is needed and it can be dealt with quickly. You might think the rioting is a good thing, you probably do knowing you. Most people want to live in a peaceful country though.

You believe everything happens by accident, by chance, by random occurrence.
    No I don't. But you believe that "they" are orchestrating stuff to a much higher degree than is actually the case. At most they're taking advantage of situations to feather their nests. That's not the same as them creating the situations or planning things to the degree you imagine.

So many times I told you to read those bills.
    I had a look. I think I agreed that there were some potential concerns. But if it's those bills they used to lock up rioters then I have no issue with that. Fuck those guys - setting fire to hotels housing families and children. Whatever you think about immigration, these are people who are mostly here because their cases haven't been processed by the previous government. And how is burning or attacking mosques a reaction to the stabbings? The kid who did it was from a nominally Christian family, he'd been brought up here and clearly has "issues". But disinformation spreads about him being Islamic and you get all this shit. The riots were an excuse for thugs to be thugs, there's nothing heroic or manly about setting fire to hotels with families in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I know 2 people now who have simply dropped dead of heart attacks. Both 22. Both jabbed. No history of medical problems. Means nothing, when judged by 2 cases.
    I'm sorry to hear that and correct - what matters is the statistics. Wengerbabies posted an article on here with a screaming headline about a link between the jab and heart issues.
    It took me two minutes to look past that headline and see that they had to look at literally millions of people before they could find any link at all, and it was so small that the risk of heart issues from Covid itself was significantly higher than from the jab.

Means everything when you are watching reports from all around the world of how many died from this jab
    What reports? If you're talking about more individual cases then we have established that those are not meaningful.

It's the reverse of covid itself, 200 billion trillion dead according to the BBC, but nobody you know got sick.
    I know plenty of people who got sick and/or have had long Covid. A friend of mine who is extremely fit, does a lot of running, was knocked out for months by it. Another friend has a wife who has the infamous "underlying medical conditions" and she was very ill with it. But again, individual cases aren't that relevant. The main thing I was looking at was the overall deaths compared with averages and there was a clear spike in the first wave of Covid. As I've consistently said, I believe it was a situation which required a response, I don't believe keeping everyone locked up for months on end was the correct response

That's the way the world works and that's what most people, including you, accept as the reasonable cost of doing business.
    Well no, because I don't accept that many innocent people have been "slaughtered". As I said the article Wengerbabies posted implying a link had a deliberately misleading headline - something you are usually scathing about. But if you have any evidence about all these people who are dropping dead and there has been a proven causal link with the vaccine then please present it.