User Tag List

Page 79 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Shit and Everything Else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing reports that Besiktas are offering £2.1m for Holding

Even though i think it's time to sell him, I think that's a bit of a derisory offer for a defender who could hold his own in most teams in the lower half of the PL and below

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

Even though i think it's time to sell him, I think that's a bit of a derisory offer for a defender who could hold his own in most teams in the lower half of the PL and below
    Who cares, I find it derisory that he’s in our squad so I’d pay them to take him off our hands

But looks like we are going to hold out for more cash. I doubt we’d get more than five million though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a PL buyer if we want good money for our surplus players.

Most clubs in Europe are broke. I bet we end up terminating Pepe’s contract at this rate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've also got a reputation for being a soft touch. We need to start standing firm on our valuations. We're always charged top dollar but sell for a pittance.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    We've also got a reputation for being a soft touch. We need to start standing firm on our valuations. We're always charged top dollar but sell for a pittance.
    This

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    We need a PL buyer if we want good money for our surplus players.

Most clubs in Europe are broke. I bet we end up terminating Pepe’s contract at this rate.

This is the more likely reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This
    I’m glass half empty by nature, but even I look at some of your postings and the other fella I argue with and I don’t get it. Honestly not wishing to start a row here, but it does feel like you immediately attach to anything that projects the club in a bad light. Just so you don’t feel victimised, that’s just an observation.

I have lots of issues with Arteta and his coaching style, but if I’m perfectly honest I don’t really have too much complaints with KSE in the last five years

I tend to agree with MO it’s far harder to sell a player abroad for large amounts of money than it is within the premier league. I’m also not so sure about the soft touch aspect, but I do think we concern ourselves more with getting a player off the wage bill than we do transfer fees for that player.

Also the sad reality is, with the exception of Serge Gnabry a lot of the players we’ve binned off weren’t worth much to begin with.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-07-2023 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a load of shite. Holding getting under rated a bit here. Liverpool would get 15m for him, easy, for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timber is official.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/jurrien...-signs-arsenal

Our first Dutch player since RVP? Let’s hope his story here doesn’t have the same ending.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Timber is official.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/jurrien...-signs-arsenal

Our first Dutch player since RVP? Let’s hope his story here doesn’t have the same ending.
    Niiiiiiiiiiisssssccccchhhhhh