User Tag List

Page 885 of 1391 FirstFirst ... 3857858358758838848858868878959359851385 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,850 of 13902

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    That puskas award is voted for by fans around the world. No wonder Giroud won it
    Makes sense now, Arsenal fans probably free as they won't be watching matches since they are as dull as watching paint dry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Did you read the bit about them getting emotional when the FA Cup win is mentioned? That brought tears to my eyes too

So the cunts speak, in a carefully stage managed press wank before they face hand picked fans? The rabid fans who make it tougher for the poor old players and manager.

These guys are so out of touch with reality they should be running Arsenal.

Oh wait...
    How touching.

Makes me laugh, apparently he's in it for trophies not money, bloody hilarious!

Allegedly they have passion to make the club successful? News to me, some indication of this passion might be good, he hasn't a clue about success either, none of his teams are in the least bit successful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Praising a non achievement, we've made this into some sort of holy grail and amazing achievement. Never before has being a loser for so long been so presitigious.
    Translated from Leechanese into English it reads, "He's made us money 20 years in a row."
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How touching.

Makes me laugh, apparently he's in it for trophies not money, bloody hilarious!

Allegedly they have passion to make the club successful? News to me, some indication of this passion might be good, he hasn't a clue about success either, none of his teams are in the least bit successful.
    Typical rabid fan.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman has said he met with Giroud but he bailed on a move at the last minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like it kicked off at the AGM

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/10/ars...source=twitter

Makes me laugh. Sat on your arses all these years whilst we tried to warn you all and now you're kicking up a fuss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes me laugh. Sat on your arses all these years whilst we tried to warn you all and now you're kicking up a fuss
    Sums up the attitude of the club, contempt for fans and shareholders alike, what an embarassing club, this has been allowed to happen, a board, owner and manager who think they are above the fans, can't even be bothered to answer their questions and mock them at every opportunity.

Nothing to be proud of at this club, the whole setup is horribly broken and noone cares as long as the ££££ are rolling in, someone stop people paying into the coffers and letting these people get away with this and feel untouchable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger confirms they'll review his contract in the summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41760850

Uh-huh and offer him an extension no doubt and probably a pay rise.

On Thursday, Wenger told shareholders that the current side has "something special" and he believes there is "a chance" of success this term.

"My hunger, my commitment is bigger than ever," he said. "I question myself a lot, don't worry, I will sit down every year to see where I go.
    What a comedian, another "special" group of players, what is it now, half a dozen or so now, none of them special enough to win anything of note though.

"The present for me is about style of play, winning trophies, winning every game. Don't think I don't know. It's essential.
    Really? He doesn't deliver any of those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the ONLY concession I'll give to Wenger. At least he's a gent compared to those obnoxious cocks. Sir Chips FFS! All that means is he got buggered a lot in queer boy school. Wenger speaks about the culture of the club and then big man Keswick shows us what that culture is. Big, big man. He'd get his fucking teeth pushed in if he lived in the real world. But he's a big man as long as his bubble protects him. He'd better hope the bubble doesn't burst. ALL bubbles burst.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sums up the attitude of the club, contempt for fans and shareholders alike, what an embarassing club, this has been allowed to happen, a board, owner and manager who think they are above the fans, can't even be bothered to answer their questions and mock them at every opportunity.

Nothing to be proud of at this club, the whole setup is horribly broken and noone cares as long as the ££££ are rolling in, someone stop people paying into the coffers and letting these people get away with this and feel untouchable.
    Wenger blames the fans for shit, but I don't get the impression he thinks he's better than us at being a human being. Like that vile piece of trash Keswick obviously believes. Wenger thinks he's better at his job than the fans would be, so he gets the hump when questioned. The problem is, it's not at all clear based on the evidence that Wenger is, indeed, a better football manager than your average fan. And that fucking yank and his spawn. Turn up for the one occasion to the club they allegedly love and they can't be bothered to open their pie holes. Cunts of the first order. No wonder they don't want Usmanov in the room to upset their boy's club.

These things remind us that the guys who get the most stick are taking flak that should be ripping up the cunts hiding behind them. At least Wenger and Ivan the Lizard can be bothered to treat the event seriously, or give the appearance of treating it seriously. So they should get some credit for that, offset against their huge failures of course. The rest of the cunts, not worth pissing on if they were on fire. Which I hope they soon are.
    Für eure Sicherheit