User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ouch! that bloody hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch! that bloody hurt.

OK, I'm quite bored stuck hete at the hozzie and seeing as this is the right place, lets hear about your painful experiences!

You need to give yourself a rating of pain aswell. . .

1 = the lowest and rates like 'stop youre tickling me'

10 = the highest and I imagine was like being stuffed inside the gut of a pig and being used as the ball in the a game of Mongolian horseback football

I'll start. . . . .

Was working as a chef preparing a dish if chilli peppers when I suddenly had to go for a leak. . . .ignored the sensible thing, to wash my hands BEFORE the act. . . .burning sensation of monster proportions ensued, well painful but I give that experience a. . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to the wifey and nipper!

Yours sounds very painful lol!

Giving birth = 10

Breaking my shoulder = 9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    OK, I'm quite bored stuck hete at the hozzie and seeing as this is the right place, lets hear about your painful experiences!

You need to give yourself a rating of pain aswell. . .

1 = the lowest and rates like 'stop youre tickling me'

10 = the highest and I imagine was like being stuffed inside the gut of a pig and being used as the ball in the a game of Mongolian horseback football

I'll start. . . . .

Was working as a chef preparing a dish if chilli peppers when I suddenly had to go for a leak. . . .ignored the sensible thing, to wash my hands BEFORE the act. . . .burning sensation of monster proportions ensued, well painful but I give that experience a. . . .

I'd been drinking, got home and managed to break a lightbulb. So I stood none too steadily on a chair and managed not to extract the lightbulb from the socket, but to tear one deep 1 inch gashes in my thumb and forefinger. A trip to A&E ensued, whereupon I had the delightful experience of having 3 stiches in said thumb and forefinger. The slight issue was that I couldn't have any local anaesthetic because of the alcohol in my bloodstream. The finger tips have the highest concentration of sensory receptors in the human body. It felt like I imagine it feels to have your fingertips cut off slowly with a sharp pair of scissors - and I had no idea that the heart can pump thatmuch blood to your extremities.

Pain rating - I'd say 9. Made worse by the fact that I'm convinced that the doctor was just being a cunt and there was something he could have done for the pain.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Chrissie heard about the shoulder. . .hope youre getting better! ?

watching my wife give birth was painful enough (8) didnt have time for any prep yoga. . . .cant imagine what being on the front line must have felt like. . . . .big props to the sister crew for handling that side if things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dislocating ankle while breaking foot and lower leg = 10

Breaking collar bone and not realising for some 3 hours = 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Berg Kamping View Post
    I'd been drinking, got home and managed to break a lightbulb. So I stood none too steadily on a chair and managed not to extract the lightbulb from the socket, but to tear one deep 1 inch gashes in my thumb and forefinger. A trip to A&E ensued, whereupon I had the delightful experience of having 3 stiches in said thumb and forefinger. The slight issue was that I couldn't have any local anaesthetic because of the alcohol in my bloodstream. The finger tips have the highest concentration of sensory receptors in the human body. It felt like I imagine it feels to have your fingertips cut off slowly with a sharp pair of scissors - and I had no idea that the heart can pump thatmuch blood to your extremities.

Pain rating - I'd say 9. Made worse by the fact that I'm convinced that the doctor was just being a cunt and there was something he could have done for the pain.
    God beginning to wish I hadnt started this thread. . . .keep them rolling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having my nose broken by a guy that I had asked for a light from. . . .TBH honest I cant remember how painful it was but I'm giving myself a 6 because for the life of me I still cant figure out why someone would do such a thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having my nose broken by a guy that I had asked for a light from. . . .TBH honest I cant remember how painful it was but I'm giving myself a 6 because for the life of me I still cant figure out why someone would do such a thing
    He thought you said fight!
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck it has taken 15 years for someone to work that out for me. . .cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're lucky he didn't get the fork out